Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

One of the best flash games in existence

Great game. Although I prefer more serious RPGs , this light-hearted parody is just awesome. The battle system is once again great, nice mixture of various inspiration. IMHO it could be used as an engine for further oldschool RPGs. Games like that should share the fate of Alien Hominid - get released on consoles (and IMHO on PC too). Didn't you think of getting Epic Battle Fantasy Trilogy as a CD release?

Also, I'm pissed off because I accidentally cleared browser data (including flash objects) and my save file from glacier is deleted ;c

Level Editor Level Editor

Nice

Nice game, but not very original - if you wanted to make it more like a level editor, you should have made it less linear, with more options of solving a problem.

Adventurous Eric Adventurous Eric

Original and challenging

Very original and challenging, graphically well done and not annoying. And I thought that it's impossible to make really good avoid game.

HiRoads HiRoads

Damn awesome

Really great and addictive, though too hard. Good game anyway.

Vorago Vorago

Good game

Really good point and click adventure with survival horror elements. Cool atmosphere, good graphics and nice (though not very original) stroyline. The are two problems though. The first one is that the game is much too short (not much longer than usual escape game). The second one is the message: you, as a christian developer, would like to give some christian message to the game. However, when I see a game with God sending ugly creatures to kill people and people being turned to bloodthirsty zombies and people trying to die but not being able to and suffering for eternity, I don't start to think that it's about good God who should be worshipped. While playing this game, I get the feeling that God is evil and likes to make people suffer.

Big Bank Robbery 2.0 Big Bank Robbery 2.0

Fun

Fun, nice game. Reminds me of those exam cheating games.

One vs Many One vs Many

Nice

Nice, oldschool game and fun to play. It's good that it's challenging, though I think that it's a little too hard.

Tiny Rumble Tiny Rumble

Gets boring quickly

Nicely made and fun to play at the beginning, though repetitive and not dynamic enough. Good work anyway.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Nice

Nice game, though not dynamic enough.

Stab Factor John N Edward Stab Factor John N Edward

Failed idea

I've hoped that you're going to do some good celebrity-killing game, but it lags and gitches. Also, all that violent stuff looks like made in ms paint, so it is not really fun.